Hello, leaders of Iran. We are Anonymous.
As the eyes of the entire world hold you under close scrutiny, the eyes of the internet have taken a similar notice of your recent actions. While the governments of the world condemn you for your suppression of human rights, Anonymous has taken a particular interest in your recent attempts to censor the internet, not only for your own people, but for the citizens of the entire world.
Such suppression of dissent cannot go unpunished. By cutting off communication of the Iranian citizens to the rest of the world, you have made it clear to us that the most revered of human rights - the right to free speech - is no longer important to you. By seeking to silence the voice of the people in an election and subsequently seeking to silence criticism of such a gross cover-up, you have perpetuated the anger and rage of your people. Anonymous has therefore made it our mission to see to it that the voice of the Iranian people can be heard around the world.
Just like another authoritarian religious extremist group, Anonymous will tear down the walls of silence using only the truth - the truth that you are trying so hard to suppress by use of violence, intimidation, and fascist laws.
As your people continue to riot and to speak out against you; as you continue to beat and shoot your own citizens in the street; as you continue to lie to the face of the entire world; know that the internet is watching - and we do not like what we see.
Knowledge is free.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
- me: Why do you ignore me, sir?
- I find this very unprofessional
- WHY ARE YOU BEING SO UNFAIR!!?!?!
- May I please speak with your supervisor
- I believe I am entitled to my money and ready to turn over all necessary information.
- Why are you doing this to me?
- NATWEST: What do want from me?
- me: You sent me an email saying you had money for me.
- NATWEST: No! You told us its not your us
- me: Yes! But I changed my mind and want it now.
- NATWEST: Sorry.
- me: you said it was approved
- NATWEST: No more
- me: why?
- NATWEST: Yes it was approved and also be confiscated
- me: confiscated why? by whom?
- This is very upsetting.
- What can I do to get it back?
- What happened?
- NATWEST: Nothing
- me: Just like that?
- NATWEST: Yea
- me: So, you are telling me that my approved 3.4 million British Pounds is gone?
- Michael, I am very sorry to hear this.
- Is there anything I can do to get into your good graces?
- Michael, I find it very rude when you disappear mid conversation.
- NATWEST is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when NATWEST comes online.