1. Death by Vending Machine
2. Dying in an Airline-Related Terrorist Attack
3. Having Identical Quadruplets
4. Becoming President
5. Dying From Bee, Hornet, or Wasp Stings
6. Dying From Being Left-Handed
7. Becoming a Movie Star
8. Dying in a Plane Crash
9. Death by Flesh-Eating Bacteria
10. Getting Struck by Lightning
And yet, we keep buying tickets.
“I always felt like Earl was to the five-string banjo what Babe Ruth was to baseball. He is the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be.” - Porter Wagoner
My neighbor has a Quicksilver brand mailbox and drives a white BMW. Needless to say, he is a total assclown.